9 Of My Favorite Steven Seagal Movie Quotes

Nine of my favorite quotes from Steven Seagal's movies.

Steven Frederic Seagal is an American actor, producer, screenwriter, director, martial artist, and musician.

The Steven Seagal movies such as Hard To Kill, Marked For Death, Out For Justice and Above The Law were the bread and butter films of my youth and bring back some great nostalgic memories.

They don't make movies like these anymore.  So, with that in mind let me take you through nine of my favorite Steven Seagal movie quotes.

1. Hey, you want some blow ? - MARKED FOR DEATH



Hey, you want some blow? - Monkey

Yeah, I want some blow. Put your hands where I can see 'em or I'm gonna blow your head off. - John Hatcher

2. Anybody seen Richie ? - OUT FOR JUSTICE


Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo? - Gino Felino

3. You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't above mine - NICO: ABOVE THE LAW


You know something Fox. Right now in Europe they're trying some 80 year-old camp guard for Nazi war crimes. And all around our country they got guys on death row for murdering 1, 2, 3 guys. And they probably deserve what they're going to get. But you & I... we know a couple of people that are personally responsible for the death of what, 50,000 non-military personnel? Librarians, teachers, doctors, women, children. All dead! We've wiped-out entire cultures! And for what? Not one C.I.A. agent has ever been tried, much less accused of any crimes. You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't above mine. - Nico Toscani

4. I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank! - HARD TO KILL


You can take that to the bank! - Senator Vernon Trent

I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!- Mason Storm

5. Yeah, Cuckoo Crazy! - HALF PAST DEAD




You know you're crazy, don't you? - Nick

Yeah, cuckoo crazy! - Sasha

6. I saw this old Japanese man doing things I thought were magical... - ABOVE THE LAW



I was born in Palermo, Sicily.  We came to this country when I was seven.  We immigrated to Chicago.  We were always raised to be very patriotic, to love our country.  And we did.

When I was a little boy, my father took me to a baseball game.  They had a martial arts demonstration and I saw this old Japanese man doing things that I thought were magical and I developed a crazy dream to go to the Far East.

By the time I was 17, I was there, studying with the masters.  In 1969 I was invited by a friend of mine to an American Embassy party in Tokyo.  While I was there, there was a crazy, drunk guy named Nelson Fox.  He recruited me into the CIA.  I was 22 at the time.  My eyes were about to be opened. - Nico Toscani

7. God made men - MARKED FOR DEATH



I'll fuckin' sell anything to anybody, Hatcher, except you, man, I wouldn't sell you the sweat off my balls. - Jimmy Fingers

I'm f*cking Jimmy Fingers!

I'm a made f*cking man - Jimmy Fingers

SHOOTS JIMMY FINGERS IN THE HEAD !!!

God made men. - John Hatcher

8. Ohh, Vernon.... - HARD TO KILL



How do you like this, Vernon? I'd like to kill you so bad I can barely contain myself. But I've been thinking. Death is far too merciful a fate for you. So what I'm going to do is... put you in prison. A nice petite white boy like you in a federal penitentiary... Let me just put it this way, I don't think you'll be able to remain anal-retentive for very long. - Mason Storm

9. How do you wanna do this ? - FIRE DOWN BELOW



How do you wanna do this? Do you wanna play this game all the way? I'll have 300 agents come up here in this hick town and crawl up every orifice you got. When it's over, you can go to your favorite proctologist and get a nice soothing ointment for the hole that hurts the most. - Jack Taggert

Purchase The Steven Seagal Blu-Ray Movie Collection from Amazon below at: 

 

Comments