Give Ron Kray your sausage.. - Legend(2015) Movie Quote

One of my favorite scenes and quotes from the movie Legend(2015), which follows the life of the notorious British gangsters The Kray twins, both played by Tom Hardy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01532NAWE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B01532NAWE&linkCode=as2&tag=bestmoviequotes-21&linkId=567e1c46874a08871d2df38b697305ce

"And I'm staring at the back of this geezer's head.
 

The whole time I'm thinking, you know,
"Give Ron Kray your sausage.
"Give Ron
"your fucking sausage."


You know?
I was drilling my eyes into the back of his head.
Till I'm not even thinking it anymore.
I'm not... I'm not even thinking.
I'm broadcasting it.


Until he turns around and you know what he says? He says...
"Hey, Ron, do you fancy my sausage?
I've got... I've got no appetite for it."

Interesting.

'When my future brother-in-law said "interesting"...'


Ain't it?
 

'...it meant he had no fucking idea what he
or you or anyone else was talking about.'
 

Fascinating, Ron.
Fascinating.


Legend(2015) DVD is available to purchase from Amazon below at:

Comments