The Goldbergs Quotes - "Please reserve me the master suite in his rap mansion in the clouds."

Been watching a lot of The Goldbergs recently on E4 and thought I'd blog another of my favorite Beverly Goldbeg quotes.

Quote is from the scene when Beverly is referring to her son Barry's mythical "rap mansion in the clouds".


Quote is from Season 2, Episode 5 - Family Takes Care Of Beverly.

What are you doing up here? - Murray Goldberg

I needed to eat my feelings, and this is where Adam hid his Halloween candy from you. - Beverly Goldberg

Anything good left? - Murray Goldberg

Just these awful circus peanuts. - Beverly Goldberg

Yeah, nobody wants those. - Murray Goldberg

Just like me.
I'm the circus peanut of mothers. - Beverly Goldberg

What are you talking about? - Murray Goldberg

Adam won't let me live with him when I'm old. God knows Erica won't take me in.
So looks like this is where I'm gonna spend my golden years, - right up here in this treehouse. - Beverly Goldberg

Well, what about Barry? Oh, well, you've solved that problem. - Murray Goldberg

Please reserve me the master suite in his rap mansion in the clouds. - Beverly Goldberg

Trust me, Bevy.
Our kids will never abandon you. - Murray Goldberg
 

Purchase The Goldbergs Season 3-4 DVD from Amazon below at: 

 

Comments