Wall Street (1987) - "I Don't Throw Darts At A Board. I Bet On Sure Things!" - Gordon Gekko Quote

One of my favorite quotes from the 1987 movie Wall Street starring Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen.

Wall Street is a 1987 American drama film, directed and co-written by Oliver Stone, which tells the story of Bud Fox (Sheen), a young stockbroker who becomes involved with Gordon Gekko (Douglas), a wealthy, unscrupulous corporate raider.

The scene is where Gordon Gekko is schooling Bud Fox on going the extra mile to get insider information.

The public's out there throwing darts at a board. I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things. Read Sun Tzu, The Art of War... "Every battle is won before it's ever fought." - Gordon Gekko


Purchase Wall Street (1987) Special Edition DVD from Amazon below at:

Comments