Brooklyn Rules (2007) Caesar Quote - "You would have left in a body bag."

Brooklyn Rules is one of the lesser known mafia movies and tells the story of three inseparable friends, Mike, Bobby and Carmine, who struggle to lead a normal life on the mean streets of Brooklyn.

One of my favorite scenes is when the gangster Caesar has a sit down for Michael to try squash the beef with the local psycho after the prior bust up.

"Your good fortune is that it was him and not somebody else that night.
If that had been me when I was his age,
You would have left there in a fuckin' body bag.
Jimmy, this is a good kid.
He works.
He goes to college.
And he's done right by me.
I don't want him touched." - Caesar

Brooklyn Rules 2007 Caesar Quote

Watch Brooklyn Rules (2007) on Amazon Prime Video at:

Comments